Last Updated: 24/08/2023
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our website. They help us understand which pages are popular, how users move around the site, and if they encounter any errors. This information helps us improve our website.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as your language choice and the region you are in. These cookies enhance your browsing experience.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: We and our advertising partners may use these cookies to deliver ads that are relevant to your interests. These cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
4. Your Cookie Choices
You can manage and control cookies in several ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Opt-Out Tools: Some third-party services provide opt-out options for their cookies. You can use these tools to prevent such cookies from being placed on your device.
- Do Not Track: Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature, which signals to websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
5. Third-Party Cookies
6. Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Any updates will be posted on this page with a revised “Last updated” date.
7. Contact Us